1. User information
EUSKAL IRUDIGILEAK, the Basque Association of Professional Illustrators is responsible for the processing of the User's personal data and informs him/her that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD), and therefore provides him/her with the following information on the processing:
End of processing: maintaining a commercial relationship with the User.
The operations foreseen to carry out the processing are:
- Forwarding of commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, which makes it possible to carry out commercial communications. These communications will be carried out by EUSAKL IRUDIGILEAK and related to his/her products and services, or those of his/her collaborators or suppliers with whom he/she has reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to the personal data.
- To carry out statistical studies.
- To process orders, requests or any type of request made by the user through any of the forms of contact made available to them.
- Send the website's newsletter. Legal basis of processing: consent of the interested party.
Data conservation criteria: they will be kept for no longer than is necessary to maintain the end of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, they will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data or the total destruction of the same.
Data communication of the data: The data will not be communicated to third parties, except for legal obligation.
Rights that assist the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time..
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.e.
Contact information to exercise your rights: the Basque Association of Professional Illustrators Atxuri, 16 Bajo - 48006 BILBAO (Bizkaia). Email: email@example.com.
2. Mandatory or optional nature of the information provided by the user
The users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) on the contact form or presented on download forms, expressly accept, freely and unequivocally, that their data are necessary to attend to their request, on the part of the provider, the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to EUSKAL IRUDIGILEAK are true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them. EUSKAL IRUDIGILEAK expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred under any circumstances to third parties, and that whenever any type of transfer of personal data is made, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the users will be requested beforehand. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In the event that not all the data are provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely adapted to your needs.
3. Security measures
That, in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force on the protection of personal data, EUSKAL IRUDIGILEAK is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the processing of personal data for which he is responsible, and clearly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, whereby such data is processed in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the data subject and is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed. EUSKAL IRUDIGILEAK guarantees that he has implemented appropriate technical and organisational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has communicated to them the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.